TODAYS INSPIRATION | Eyebrow Waxing | I’m probably not the most professional person to ask about this considering I’ve never waxed my eyebrows. BUT I do tweeze on a normal basis. You know, those pesty hairs coming down disturbing the perfect arch. Its real people. Tweezing your eyebrows is a must! Even if your albino. Every time I do a make-over, the first thing I focus on is the eyebrows. You can completely change the look of your face just by giving some needed shape to your brows. Its the frame of your face!
I was asked by one of my fellow designers to help him out with this project. He said he needed me to make a design from a picture of the just waxed eyebrows for a esthetician client for her brochures. I jumped at the chance but not only am I low in cash… but I love doing random projects and learning more! This is what I came up with!
Here are 10 tips for the perfect brows from About
1. Decide on the shape you want for your eyebrows.
2. Use a Quality pair of Tweezers.
3. Trim the brows so the hair is shorter if needed. It will help not to tweeze too much.
4. Clean up the top of the brow if needed as well.
5. If you have sparse brows, pencil or powder is recommended to thicken the look.
6. Don’t stand too close to the mirror when shaping.
7. Pick a shape that is flattering to your face
8. Don’t use ice to numb the skin after tweezing. This will make the skin contract and hold tighter to the follicles making it hard to tweeze more. Use a warm clothe instead to relax the skin and soften it.
9. Don’t Shave eyebrows!
10. Don’t stretch the skin with your hands when tweezing.