Inspired by my new blog friend (blog #1) , I have decided to go through my favorite blogs and share with you where I find my inspiration to keep truckin everyday!
1. that girl whit : Amazing person and inspiration. Positivity and inspiration flows through every post. Winning the Most Versatile Blogger award too! Congrats
2. student design blog : Her creativity and writing style astounds me every time. So funny and great artist. Goes through her trials and life goals. Good Read and great Illustrations!
3. Vanilla Ex : Best friend in the whole entire World! Love her blog because she inspires me and makes me laugh at the same time. Plus I make an appearance in many of the posts which always delights me:)
4. sarah smiles awhile : Quarky and absolutely satiracly hilarious. hits on everything that is true and makes you warm and fuzzy inside. Great blog!
5. Nest Design Studios : Amazing pictures of Interior decorating and gorgeous finds. Love it!
6. Creamy Life : I love her color pallettes and amazing interior design style! it fits me perfectly! So creative.
7. Abzeeedo : Daily Inspiration of Graphic Design and ART! My passion and heart! being a graphic Designer I find inspiration just looking through these!
8. V.S. Bjorge : Art, Graphic Design, Amazingness, ARt, graphic design, amazingness! all original work.
9. Once Wed : I dabble on this wedding blog when I feel the temptation. It actually was one of the first blogs I ever saw. Photography is sooo goooooood!
10. With Love Whit : Fashion Trends and great style ideas! I get inspired for new outfit!
11. The Concerns Of Mindy Kaling : Kelly from the office has the funnest and best blog! I cant wait to read her new book! she is hilarious! She writes the office scripts too! Look up to her talent!
12. Design Sponge : DIY Extravaganza! Anything and everything you can think of the diy and I take full advantage of it!
13. A Beach Cottage : her blog inspired me to redesign my room and gave me the love for beach cottage decor. Amazing pictures and simply amazing blog.
14. Easter Closet : The funniest guy in my ward does a dating blog! The ups and downs of the dating life! its soo funny!!!
There are so many more that I follow but here are just a few. I coudn’t put them all because it would be never ending! I wish I had time to read every blog every day but sometimes I have to pick and choose what I’m in the mood for. Today I am in the mood for photography and art. I just discovered this blog A restless Transplant and fell in love with the imagery! Pictures speak to me 1000 times more than an entire book could ever. Same with music. When someone is sweetly caressing the piano keys or opening their mouth calling for the angels from above, my eyes close and quietly tear up and Irediscover my love for life.
Art to me has everything to do with life. It is what I am, why I am, and digging deep, what makes me come alive. Relishing in one of my favorite master artists Rembrant (which I am reading a book about right now), the description of seeing through the painted eyes gives more insight then ever to have known the person. It shows the vulnerability, that only by knowing a person for some time, can see. I’m not a master painter, nor own an elaborately expensive camera, but I appreciate and crave the arts of yesterday and today! Renaissance to modern, including blogs and interactive. Its the only thing that keeps me going everyday.